Information Collected and Stored Automatically
If you do nothing during your visit but browse through the website, read pages, or download information, we will gather and store certain information about your visit automatically. This information does not identify you personally. We automatically collect and store only the following information about your visit:
- The Internet domain (for example, “xcompany.com” if you use a private Internet access account, or “yourschool.edu” if you connect from a university’s domain);
- IP address (an IP address is a number that is automatically assigned to your computer whenever you are surfing the Web) from which you access our website;
- The type of browser and operating system used to access our site;
- The date and time you access our site;
- The pages you visit;
- Information collected when you submit your resume to us for consideration of employment;
- Personal preferences you select as you use the Website; and
- Any message or comments you submit to us via this Website, which may include personal data such as name, email address and telephone number, etc.
We use this information to help us make our site more useful to visitors — to learn about the number of visitors to our site and the types of technology our visitors use. We do not track or record information about individuals and their visits, only anonymous usage statistics.
You may browse some information-only areas of this Website without providing any personal data, however we may not be able to provide the full range of services through this Website if we are not provided with the information outlined above.
In common with many commercial websites we may also collect aggregated information which tells us about visitors to this Website but not the identity of those visitors. For example, we may collect information about the date, time and duration of visits and which pages of this Website are most commonly accessed. This information is used by us to help to administer and improve the Website.
If You Send Us Personal Information
If you choose to provide us with personal information by sending an e-mail to our public e-mail address, or by filling out a form with your personal information and submitting it through our website, we use that information to respond to your message and to help us provide you with information that you request. If you submit your resume through our website, we use your personal identification information only in considering your application for employment. We do not collect personal information for any other purposes. The information you provide is not given to any private organizations or private persons. We do not collect or use information for commercial marketing. We would share your e-mail with another department only if your inquiry related to that department. If you submit a resume, this information will be shared only with associates involved in making hiring decisions.
Links to Other Sites
How to Contact Us
If you have any questions or concerns about this Website Privacy Statement or its implementation you may contact us at:
8245 Grand Avenue
Peoria, AZ 85345
Updates & Effective Date
From time to time, we may update this privacy statement. We will provide notice about material changes in the way we treat personally identifiable information by placing a notice on our site. We encourage you to periodically check back and review this policy so you always know what information we collect, how we use it, and to whom we disclose it.
The above Privacy Statement was updated November 22, 2010.